POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible to provide leadership and coordination of the Company’s sales and marketing strategies for Hoffmann’s Fabrication and Industrial Services divisions. Discretion will be given to develop the sales and marketing goals through the analysis of sales efforts and market needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and coordinate Company sales through marketing and business/client development
- Optimize the sales selling cycle and methodology through system design initiatives and targeted market segments.
- Reach and exceed sales objectives through effective application of sales skills.
- Manage the short- and long-range goals and objectives. Provide annual review of goals to Company supervisor.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the company sales, costs, and results.
Directly participate and coordinate the management of client accounts.
Make direct sales calls to customers as needed.
- Represent the Company at site visits and/or business meetings to promote the Company and its products and services.
- Represent the best interest of the Company when interfacing with the customer and provide clear and concise content within sales presentations and proposals.
- Participate in the planning and development of Company marketing and communications materials.
- Routinely follow-up on proposals with customers to close the sale.
- Participate in the ongoing evaluation/review of RFQ’s with the Company supervisor.
- Initiate discussion/meeting with the Company supervisor for approval on changes in price and/or terms during final contract negotiations.
- Effectively hand-off projects to the Company Operations Manager with an organized and complete sales folder.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university and/or at least 5 years of related experience and/or training
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Professional in appearance, actions, and communication; friendly yet assertive
- To work unsupervised; self-directed
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- To differentiate important vs. urgent tasks
- To evaluate bid documents and project details and drawings with accuracy
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management
- A strong mechanical aptitude in the design of handling equipment.
- Understanding of weld and fabrication standards; understanding of construction work steps and procedures
- Experience with auxiliary systems (i.e. electrical, controls, hydraulics, etc.) is a plus
- Proficient use of AutoCad is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK CONDITIONS:
- Generally a desk, visits to Hoffmann fabrication facility, or at client facility for field verification when necessary. Minimum of 8 hours/day, Monday through Friday. This work schedule will be evaluated at the beginning of each year.
- Flexibility to work overtime on demand and as needed.
- Flexibility and ability to travel when needed.
- Diverse conditions are possible when at client sites.
Please submit your resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Hoffmann, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Fill out the pdf construction form and save it to your computer. To email to the address below, you must save it to your computer and then attach it to the email below.
Email it email@example.com
Or print it out and send it to:
6001 49th Street South
Muscatine, IA 52761