Responsible for the start to finish completion of Hoffmann projects. Coordinate with on-site vendors and subcontractors. Communicate with client and Hoffmann office personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSILBILITIES:
- Corresponds daily with Project Manager
- Leadership skills / holds crew members accountable
- Good communication skills with subcontractors and vendors
- Plans weekly job schedule up to 2 weeks out / weekly toolbox meetings
- Maintains a safe work environment / clean job site
- Can assist in onsite training of new crew members if necessary
- Capable of overseeing multiple crews on jobsite
- Responsible for weekly time sheets
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills
- Skilled at reading complex blueprints
- Good math skills
- Have high aptitude in mechanical skills / electrical hookups
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Lift and carry between 50 and 100 pounds of material
- Climb up and down ladders / up to 200’
- Work in outdoor environment / industrial conditions
- Day to day construction positions of kneeling, bending, standing, and walking
- Travel Required
- Pre-employment drug test required.
Please submit your resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Hoffmann, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Fill out the pdf construction form and save it to your computer. To email to the address below, you must save it to your computer and then attach it to the email below.
Email it firstname.lastname@example.org
Or print it out and send it to:
6001 49th Street South
Muscatine, IA 52761