Hoffmann, Inc. is an Iowa based design build firm, conducting business throughout the continental United States since 1914. Through our vast history and experience, we are a nationally recognized leader in the design and construction of cast-in-place, reinforced concrete storage silos and chimneys.
As a part of the Hoffmann team you will go through a custom designed training/safety program designed to set you up for success so that you can operate safely and consistently. We offer a great starting wage and promote growth opportunities and advancement within.
- Must be willing to travel and work at heights.
- Climb ladders, stairs, and steel structures for installation and detail work done at heights up to 200’ above ground.
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up and moving of materials by hand
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Ability to quickly learn and assist in; installations and removal, framing and decking operations, pouring of concrete, distinguishing between different types of material and equipment.
- Follow specific directions
- Perform a variety of duties that may often change.
- Work within standards of accuracy.
- Repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure.
- Read a tape measure.
- Evaluate information using measurable standards.
- Lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other objects.
- Carry tools and equipment.
*** MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST ***
Hoffmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hoffmann, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Fill out the pdf construction form and save it to your computer. To email to the address below, you must save it to your computer and then attach it to the email below.
Email it firstname.lastname@example.org
Or print it out and send it to:
6001 49th Street South
Muscatine, IA 52761